Mr. Maxwell asked everyone to tell him a little about themselves....so I guess I'll do that. My name is Chloe' but my nickname is SCUDD and that's what I'll be going by on here. Let's see, I play for the CSM softball team and I just moved down here at the end of August. I moved here from the small county of Tuolumne and I lived in the small town of Mi Wuk.... just to make things a little more understandable, I moved here from the mountains.lol. Anyway, I've been through a lot in these past 5 months. I've been ill many times and had many things go horribly wrong.... even though I have met some pretty cool people and have gained many new friends. Well, that's about all I can think of to say right now so, I guess I'll ttyl.
Oh and one more thing.... the CSM softball team is having a game Thurs. @ CSM, so you should come and support our team. Peace Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment