Hello Everyone,
I'm sure you have all been wondering what happened to your instructor these past few days. I'm terribly sorry to have missed class on Wednesday and Thursday and not to have notified your earlier. My young son has been in the hospital, and, to make matters worse, I've been sick with a fever myself. Finally, my son seems to be getting well again, and I am feeling much better. And so, back to work.
I will collect Essay 3.2 on Thursday. Those of you who have it done will have an extra few days to revise and edit. I will be available in office hours this week to discuss your work. We will finally have our peer workshop tomorrow, so bring your three copies for review.
We are moving on to the next unit starting Tuesday. This will get us looking at how we consume news and media. I will be providing you with some key handouts tomorrow that will guide you in our in-depth analysis of the news media. Starting next Monday you, i small groups, will be presenting on how the media tells a particular story. I will make adjustments to the schedule tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you for your patience, and I'll see you tomorrow.
Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoyed the media project because it had given me a chance to get involved with the news and be informed of some major issues at hand in todays society. It also gave me a chance to work on overcoming my hesitant shy character in public speaking. Did not cure it but boosted me towards getting over it.
Post a Comment