- US EMPLOYEE KILLED IN BAGDAD'S GREEN ZONE
- This week in Bagdab an US employee was killed in a green zone and four others were wounded. There has been several rocket attacks on the area and McCormack, a state department spokesman, said that it has been happening for day and blamed the attacks on "extremist criminal elements." The killing in the Green Zone took place the same week the US casualties hit the 4000 mark. I took a look at this article because I soemtimes feel that I am pretty much oblivious to what is going on over seas. We all tend to live our lives and not think about what is really going on in Bagdad. I think we should all be more appreciative of what our troops are doing and what they are dying for. "Was it the right move to go to war?" well thats up for you to decide for yourself but we all should stop and take a break from our busy lives to maybe reflect on the war. We should give mroe thanks because without them we would have busy lives to live. http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=135453
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment