Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Presidential Lies

What a coincidence! I found this article in SFGate right after our discussion (in the 9:00am class) about George Washington and cherry trees. Look how much our presidents seem to lie. I think they would prefer to say they are "protecting the American people from the truth."

Can you trust the government? When do you feel your suckered by a government official or a political speech or action?

Post comments as comments.

Tim

1 comment:

krobinson said...

I personally believe our government is well ran except for a few white lies that they must tell to keep the nation at peace and not out of control. They expose what they have to and give you a mild version of it. I feel at times yes they do lie and maybe about important things...but who doesnt lie? They do it for the safety of the nation i suppose.